Whatever service you need for your EWP or telehandler, we’ve got you covered. Our large team of technicians can complete the work at your location or it can be done at our well-equipped indoor workshop in Mangere Bridge, Auckland. It has a capacity of up to 20 tons.
We work on all makes and model of equipment including Snorkel, Genie, Nifty, Mec, Haulotte Sky Jack, Dingli, Grove, JLG, Bronto, Aichi and more. Contact us today to get a quote or to find out more by calling 09 5702209.
How We Can Help You
- Servicing – the best way to keep your EWP equipment in good working order is to have it regularly serviced by our experienced technicians.
- Repairs – EWP downtime costs your business money. We will respond quickly, completing the repair to a high standard to get you operational again.
- On-call field support – we have 12 experienced and fully qualified technicians in the field covering every part of the North Island.
- Parts – you can get parts for any make or model of equipment from our parts store, including the parts for a large variety of ages.
- Certification – comply with regulations and meet your obligations as a safe operator of equipment with our 6-month certification and major inspection / 10-year rebuild service.
- Training – whether you need a large or small group of people trained to operate EWPs, we can help.
What You Can Expect
We are New Zealand’s leading provider of access equipment services, so you can expect the highest possible standards from our team. This includes ensuring the work meets all current safety standards.
Our team of qualified CBIP technicians
To book one of our technicians or to get a quote for our EWP services, please call us today on 09 5702209.