Looking After Your
EWPs and Telehandlers
When it comes to servicing, maintaining, inspecting, certifying, and repairing your EWPs (elevated work platforms) and telehandlers, you need a team you can trust. We are New Zealand’s leading provider of access equipment services, so you can depend on us. Quality of service is guaranteed, we prioritise safety, and we work on all makes and model of EWP and telehandler.
About Access Specialties Independent Access Equipment Service and Support
At Access Specs, we have over 30 years of experience providing support, maintenance, repair, and certification services for EWP owners and owners of other types of access equipment. We’re reliable, and our workmanship is second to none.
6 months certifications
Why Choose Us? We are the EWP team you can trust. Here’s why:
- 100% NZ owned and operated
- Services available on all makes and model of equipment
- We are completely independent
- Experienced, well-trained, and qualified EWP technicians
- Indoor workshop with a capacity of up to 20 tons
- Based in Mangere Bridge in Auckland but servicing the entire North Island
- Speedy response to urgent calls